Careers at Creativity Software
Creativity Software (CS) is an award winning UK based business that focuses exclusively on the provision of Location based Services (LBS) technology. Since 2004 the company has developed and delivered solutions globally to enable commercial, emergency and law enforcement services.
Due to increased demand for our products, we are currently looking for a number of outstanding individuals to join our highly professional team.
Current Vacancies – BASED IN LONDON, UK
- Tester (Middleware – Performance / General)
We’re looking for a Tester to join our technical team in our London office.
You have experience with OMA MLP and a practical knowledge of Selenium RC / Web Driver for automation.
You have familiarity with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) working as a supplier, and having an understanding of GSM/CDMA networks communications would be beneficial.
Experience of Java, PHP, or C++ would be useful.
It is essential that you have a confident attitude and a proactive approach. You will perform performance, automated and manual testing on a multi-tiered architecture, write test plans and reports, and work in an agile environment.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Set up and maintain own test environments
- Run various performance testing scenarios and analyse the results of these
- Help increase the scope of current automated testing
- Increase the scope of all current test cases
- Make a thorough assessment of a given product’s quality
- Provide stability profile of products
- Suggest product enhancements
- Provide test cycle info (defects, stability, testing progress, release status)
- Advise on test systems and environments, their suitability and limitations.
- Create UAT scripts
- Provide test guidance to customers during UAT
You are educated to 2.1 degree standard, with the following demonstrable experience:
- Capability commensurate with a min of 5 years’ experience.
- Strong experience of all aspects of Software Testing activities including:
- Performance testing and analysis
- Automated testing
- Practical knowledge of JMeter, SoapUI, JUnit for automation.
- Good knowledge of XML / JSON and how to test Web Services (REST / SOAP)
- A good understanding of relational databases, and experience writing SQL queries (complex & simple)
- Good knowledge and command of Linux command-line.
- Able to write test plans, test cases and execute them on complex multi tiered systems
- Excellent skills in documenting test reports and UATs
The job is intrinsically about problem solving! Should be able to demonstrate clear ability to diagnose and solve problems. (Individually and also as part of a team).
Closing date for applications is 20th May 2017.