Careers at Creativity Software
Creativity Software (CS) is an award winning UK based business that focuses exclusively on the provision of Location based Services (LBS) technology. Since 2004 the company has developed and delivered solutions globally to enable commercial, emergency and law enforcement services.
Due to increased demand for our products, we are currently looking for a number of outstanding individuals to join our highly professional team.
Current Vacancies – BASED IN LONDON, UK
- Tester (C++/SS7)
We’re looking for a C++/SS7 Tester to join the technical team in our London office.
The successful candidate will play a key role in our dynamic and award-winning technical team. You’ll be responsible for testing mission-critical systems that are delivered for mobile network operators, law enforcement and emergency service organisations worldwide.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure products and releases reach a high level of quality before they are delivered to the client
- Perform manual, automated and performance testing
- Write test plans and reports including UAT test plans
- Assist with UAT events
- Educated to 2:1 degree standard. (Maths or highly numerate subject qualifications would be advantageous)
- Experience commensurate with ~3 years working for large telecom organisations, having followed structured testing methodologies
- Good understanding of GSM/UMTS/LTE network and 3GPP standards.
- Experience of SS7 / Sigtran (MAP and SCCP) signalling testing.
- Experience of OMA MLP
- Practical knowledge of automatic testing tool such as JMeter.
- Experience of Protocol Analyzer tools like tcpdump, snoop etc.
- Experience of writing test scripts (Bash, etc.) and writing simple SQL queries.
- Experience of exploratory testing.
The following knowledge and experience is desirable:
- Experience of Core / Radio Network interface testing
- Experience of telecoms infrastructure with respect to that involved in location calculations e.g. GMLC, SMLC.
- Experience of performance testing
- Good command of Linux.
- Experience of testing Diameter (LTE) protocols
- Experience of assisting with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for external clients
- Experience of writing telecom test frameworks using CPPUnit/Google C++/TCLTk
- Very good skills documenting and organising the UAT deliverables
- Experience of (math) algorithm testing.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st July 2017.