Vacancy: B2B Marketing Manager – Telecoms Software
We need a bright and energetic B2B Marketing Manager to join our international team based in London.
Our location positioning systems are deployed around the world in a number of leading mobile network operators to support emergency services, law enforcement and commercial applications. Creativity Software (CS) has been developing and delivering Location Based Services platforms and services for over 15 years, from our base in Kingston-upon-Thames (London), and satellite offices.
As part of our plans for growth, we require a proactive marketing professional, ideally with experience in international Marketing Communications.
You will take responsibility for raising the profile of the company in existing market segments, as well as forging an identity in new segments. You will generate and qualify leads to pass on to the sales team through events, online and partner channels.
You will take ownership of the marketing plan for the company, ensuring that the metrics are achieved. This will include selecting and managing partner marketing around the world, participation at international industry exhibitions, conferences and trade missions, driving lead generation, PR and keeping the company website up-to-date. You will maximise awareness and visibility of the company’s value proposition across its target markets. You will also be involved in the scoping of new products and services.
The opportunities are endless. With an innovative product suite, a growing client list, impressive order book and professional team, this is an exciting time to join and make a genuine impact on the future success of the business.
Due to the size and entrepreneurial nature of Creativity Software’s business, you must expect to get your hands dirty on tasks outside your core role requirements.
Desired Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Bright, enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious
- University Degree (2:1 preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience as Marketing/Marcoms manager in a B2B environment, preferably within a fast-paced high tech environment (ideally Telecoms) and with some responsibility for channel partners.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You need to communicate and liaise at various levels – including to customers, prospects and partners whose first language is not English.
- A second language is a distinct advantage (e.g. Spanish or Arabic).
- You MUST be able to live and work in London, UK. If not then we cannot consider your application.Last but not least, you have an eye for detail, with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to get the job done.
As part of our recruitment process, Creativity Software collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Read here for more information.