Vacancy: Head of Sales
We are seeking a leader to head our international sales team, based in London.
- looking for a global market that is accelerating, and want to join an industry leader with a clear vision of where it is going;
- already driving a team, building and taking personal responsibility for generating new business opportunities with telecom and government clients globally.
- looking for the opportunity to take even more responsibility, and to contribute to the development of a company hungry for growth. You are excited by the chance to make an impact at board level in this company, and you bring the energy, experience, intelligence and industry contacts necessary for this.
You will develop a clear plan on how you and your team will approach and sell to the mobile operator community. You will be comfortable in maintaining relationships with major clients at C Level, and will be instrumental in the development of relationships with partners. You will be expected to drive sales meetings with prospects and existing customers to accelerate the closing of substantial contract opportunities.
The opportunities are endless. With an innovative product suite, a growing client list, impressive order book and rapidly expanding team, this is an exciting time to join and make a genuine impact on the future success of the business.
With the head office in London – staffed with dynamic and highly qualified people from around the world – and a growing network of support offices, CS enjoys a global reputation for quality, tenacity and reliability.
You will have a good university degree or evidence of formal training & success in structured, sophisticated sales environments.
You MUST have experience of “solution sales”, where the sales process involves the identification and documentation of needs, and the submission of written proposals. This sales experience must be in similar size deals ($2 million – multi-million), and you must be able to demonstrate that you have contributed to growing a business in size, value and number of engagements.
You will have recent and direct knowledge of selling similar software solutions to MNOs and/or government agencies outside the UK. This will enable you to introduce our products and services from day one, to people with whom you have a commercial relationship.
Candidates MUST have had sales team management experience – minimum 2 years. No candidate will be considered for the role without this.
You will be a skilled negotiator – to enable you to secure the highest price for our products and services, and to manage expectations and packages for the sales team. You are Target driven and results focused – with a track record of delivering against objectives and business development targets.
The ideal candidate will also satisfy this exacting list of requirements:
- Good project management skills.
- Strong technical understanding of mobile technology, LBS and mapping environments.
- Smart, bright and enthusiastic with a rolled-up sleeves mentality.
- Pro-active, flexible and customer focused
- Target driven and results focused – with a track record of delivering against objectives and business development targets.
- Articulate with excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of managing virtual teams in complex / changing environments
- Able to influence at the highest level – internally and externally.
- Able to deliver work on time to a consistently high standard.
- Experience of long cycle sales, with formal RFI/RFP processes
- Language skills are highly desirable
As part of our recruitment process, Creativity Software collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Read here for more information.