Vacancy: Office Administrator
Reports to: CEO
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Based by the river in Kingston-upon-Thames, CS is a global leader in the provision of location based software technology for mobile networks. With clients worldwide, the company needs an experienced Office Administrator. We are looking for a flexible team player to provide high level administrative support to the CEO and the team. The ideal candidate will play a major role in the administrative success of a growing company, making sure that the activities and efforts within the team are organised, on track and moving forward.
Candidates must have exceptional communications skills, possess the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions, and work productively in a fast paced organisation. We require a positive attitude from a proactive self-starter who is able to work without constant supervision.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the office
- Administrative tasks range from managing project schedules to buying paper clips!
- Managing the recruitment process for new colleagues
- Booking overseas travel
- Assistance in the preparation of sales & marketing materials – presentations, charts, tables, graphs, plans, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience supporting a team in a fast paced, high-tech environment.
- University Degree ideal
- HR, PA or Project Management experience would be a significant asset
- Proven mastery of Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Foreign language skills are a plus but not essential
- Smart, bright and enthusiastic with a rolled-up sleeves mentality.
- Good people skills – frequent interaction with customers & suppliers
Due to the size and entrepreneurial nature of Creativity Software’s business, you must expect to get your hands dirty on tasks outside your core role requirements.
As part of our recruitment process, Creativity Software collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Read here for more information.