ARCdata is a Service Delivery Middleware which converts raw network data to manageable information.
Proven Integration with leading OSS probe vendors (Netscout, Empirix, Anritsu) – including Multi–probe capability – and OSS logs, wifi, beacon, presence and other raw data sources. Correlates, converts, anonymises….streaming into leading analytical and database vendors (AWS, MS Azure, Hadoop, HortonWorks).
- Ability to be Virtualized (VM/NFV) and Cloud based (Private or Public i.e. AWS, Azure, Google).
- Flexibility to adapt all input data from source vendor and correlate/convert/configure to meet end user information requirements
- Location enrichment of all events – drawing on the core LBS competence of CS and meeting universal need to understand “where?”
- Adding value to even the most complex AI / 5G RAN optimisation – within TM Forum Frameworx – as demonstrated in project architecture
ARCdata Overcomes the typical Ingestion Challenges
- Vendor lock-in on data sourcing & treatment
- OSS Probe vendor prevents innovation
- Vast amount of data to ingest (10s of Billion records/day)
ARCdata unblocks these challenges
- By using an Open architecture
- Mobile network equipment sources – Ericsson, Nokia and Huawei
- OSS vendors sources – Netscout, Empirix & Viavi
- Other Sources; BSS, Wi-Fi, IoT, M2M
- Multi-source capability
- Stream and/or batch ingestion
- By providing High capacity
- Designed to handle up to Tier 1 operator levels of data
- 10’s of billions of records, daily
ARCdata turns Raw data into Information (Management)
- Management challenges
- Organizational silos block
- No single source of truth
- Inability to react to new market demands
- Costs & inflexibility
- ARCdata unblocks these challenges
- Platform independence
- Single source of truth for all parts of the business (prevents silos)
- Freedom to choose best in class
- Realtime information
- Simplicity of Delivery
- Low upfront costs for significant ROI
- Minimal disruption to existing environment
- Advanced non-intrusive techniques
- Timely, no large projects to implement
- Time to Revenue: Weeks not Months/Years
Be inspired by how CLARO´s need to optimize their 5G network deployment processes engaged disruptive Big Data and AI technology to reduce capex by over 50%.
Register for the TMForum Catalyst Digital Showcase to access the ‘Time Crunching 5G RAN Rollout with AI’ proof of concept – HERE.
Creativity Software, everis, Nokia, Microsoft Azure, Viavi, Blue Prism & Brightcomms present how they collaborate to achieve these significant productivity gains for Claro.